Ridgeview Builders, Inc. has developed a Pre-Construction strategy that works well within our company structure providing input and coordination necessary to meet the schedule within the project’s cost and design parameters.
Here are some of the value added services we provide:
- Establish a preliminary budget and development schedule with target dates and responsibilities.
- Value Engineering of building systems, materials, installation and operation cost, in order to prepare comparative cost analysis to evaluate or propose alternative methods and systems.
- Review the architectural design on a trade by trade basis in an effort to determine best materials or methods that may be considered by Project Team.
- Detailed Estimates showing the values of all major components.
- Detailed Construction Schedules to be incorporated into the project documents, including identification of the project critical path and agency approvals.
- Project Accounting and Management Systems for costs tracking.
- Construction Planning includes the detailed phasing of construction staging areas, temporary fencing, office trailer placement and access for overall good site and neighbor relations.
- Advertise in local trade and business journals for inclusion of sub-contractors and material suppliers with primary business address in Sonoma County and the City of Windsor.